Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Summer 2019 includes:
· 140 pages
· 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
· An interview with Susan Crawford
· A long-format story about Ocean Rose
· My story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain’amourée
· A column by our new regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
· Seasonal recipes
· A travel guide to our the hometown of Laine, Tampere, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
|Showing 1 - 1 of 1 results|